15 Inspirational Quotes For Moms To Help You Push Through
Whether it’s for Mother’s Day or just an everyday reminder, these loving quotes are the sweetest way for a son to remind his mom that he’ll always be her little man. Plus, save these special quotes about family for the rest of your loved ones.
“A mother understands what a child does not say.” “To be a mother of a son is one of the most important things you can do to change the world. Raise them to respect women, raise them to stand up for others, raise them to be kind.” “Happy is the son whose faith in his mother remains unchallenged.”
Here are 15 inspirational quotes for moms to help you push through all those tough days:
1. “A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest.” – Irish Proverb
2. “Even more than the time when she gave birth, a mother feels her greatest joy when she hears others refer to her son as a wise learned one.” – Thiruvalluvar
3. “The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.” – Honore de Balzac
4. My childhood may be over, but that doesn’t mean playtime is. —Ron Olson
5. A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for. —Anonymous.
6. Sleep is like the unicorn—it is rumored to exist, but I doubt I will see any. —Author Unknown.
7. For a mother is the only person on earth who can divide her love among ten children and each child still have all her love. —Anonymous
8. A mother continues to labor long after the baby is born. —Lisa Jo Baker
9. Finding balance as a mother means accepting your imperfections. —Mary Organizes
10. It’s not what you do for your children but what you have taught them to do for themselves that will make them successful human beings. —Ann Landers
11. Mothers hold their children’s hands for a while, but their hearts forever. —Author Unknown
12. Men are what their mothers made them. —Ralph Waldo Emerson
13. The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will find forgiveness. —Honore de Balzac
14. All mothers are working mothers. —Author Unknown
15. “The mother’s heart is the child’s schoolroom.” – Henry Ward Beecher