Polish supermodel Joanna Krupa has posed for some of the most prestigious and glamorous brands in the world and she is proud of her fantastically hot body. That’s why she visits topless beaches even though the paparazzi are watching and why when pictures of her tits and ass were leaked online she didn’t care one bit. She makes money from her beauty and wants to share it with everyone.
Joanna Krupa was born on April 23, 1979 in Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland. She is an actress, known for Planet of the Apes (2001), CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (2000) and The Underground Comedy Movie (1999). She has been married to Douglas Nunes since August 4, 2018. She was previously married to Romain Zago.
10 Things You Might Not Know About Joanna Krupa
1. Joanna was born in Warsaw on April 23rd, 1979. She is 35, which makes her the youngest Miami Housewife. Her family moved to the US when Joanna was five.
2. Prior to appearing on Housewives, Joanna was (and still is) a professional model. She has appeared on the covers of FHM, Maxim, and Shape. Joanna has been on the cover of Playboy in a number of countries; from the US, to France and Colombia.
3. Joanna has a sister, Marta, who is a couple of years younger than her. Marta made regular appearances on series two of Real Housewives of Miami, but has been absent from the third after becoming engaged and moving away.
4. Krupa has also tried her hand at acting. She was in the 2001 remake of Planet of the Apes, and played a waitress on an episode of CSI. Joanna also guest-starred in an episode of Wedding Band, a comedy series starring Brian Austin Green. Don’t worry if you haven’t heard of it, Wedding Band only lasted ten episodes before being cancelled.
5. Since 2010, Joanna has channelled her inner Tyra Banks in her job as the host of Poland’s Next Top Model. Well, it’s not really called that, but it’s real title–Top Model. Zostań modelką–is difficult to spell. The modelling contest follows the same format as its American and British counterparts.
6. Joanna was no stranger to American television before appearing on Housewives. In 2009 she appeared on the ninth season of Dancing with the Stars. She was partnered with Derek Hough (Cheryl’s pal), and initially achieved high scores. Joanna ended up coming in fourth place though, after being beaten by Kelly Osbourne for a place in the final.
7. Joanna is an animal rights advocate, and has posed naked for PETA’s more than once. She despises the wearing of fur, and has chastised her cast-mates for wearing it to parties. Despite these views, Joanna is not a vegetarian.
8. Krupa and her longtime fiancé, Romain Zago, almost split during the second series of the show. Joanna discovered that Romain had been messaging another woman behind her back and, spurred on by Marta, she confronted him about it. The couple split for a short time, but were soon back together after Romain admitted his faults.
9. Last year Joanna finally wed Romain. The couple exchanged their vows in Los Angeles, rather than Miami. No expense was spared on the nuptials, with an estimated $1 million being spent by the couple. Joanna’s dress alone, complete with a six foot train and a staggering amount of Swarovski crystals, had a price tag of $30,000
10. Earlier this year Joanna confirmed that she would not be returning for a fourth run of Real Housewives of Miami, stating that she would like to spend most of her time in Los Angeles. There were rumours that she would be making a move to Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (home of her nemesis Brandi Glanville), but these have proven to be false.
Although the photos are not as naughty as Jennifer Lawrence’s pictures, Krupa’s sexy physique in the images are still powerful enough to turn you on.