10 Best Father’s Day Quotes For Every Father Figure In Your Life
Father’s Day is the perfect time of year to celebrate the loving and caring men in your life. A personalized card with a special message for dad will let him know how much you appreciate all of his priceless advice and unconditional support. This day also gives you the opportunity to show every father figure around you how much they mean to you.
Sometimes he’s the unsung hero, but he deserves all the love and more today.
1. One Of The Greatest Titles In The World Is Parent, And One Of The Biggest Blessings In The World Is To Have Parents To Call Mom And Dad. – Jim Demint
2. I Hope I Can Be As Good Of A Father To My Son As My Dad Was To Me.- Calvin Johnson
3. I Try To Live My Life Like My Father Lives His. He Always Takes Care Of Everyone Else First. He Won’t Even Start Eating Until He’s Sure Everyone Else In The Family Has Started Eating. Another Thing: My Dad Never Judges Me By Whether I Win Or Lose. – Ben Roethlisberger
4. Anyone Can Be A Father, But It Takes Someone Special To Be A Dad, And That’s Why I Call You Dad, Because You Are So Special To Me. You Taught Me The Game And You Taught Me How To Play It Right. – Wade Boggs
5. You Need A Strong Family Because At The End, They Will Love You And Support You Unconditionally. Luckily, I Have My Dad, Mom And Sister. – Esha Gupta
6. I Watched My Mom And Dad Build Everything That Matters – A Family, A Home And A Good Name. – Mike Pence
7. My Dad Was My Best Friend And Greatest Role Model. He Was An Amazing Dad, Coach, Mentor, Soldier, Husband And Friend. – Tiger Woods
8. My Parents Couldn’t Give Me A Whole Lot Of Financial Support, But They Gave Me Good Genes. My Dad Is A Handsome Son-of-a-gun, And My Mom Is Beautiful. And I’ve Definitely Been The Lucky Recipient. So, Thank You, Mom And Dad. – Ashton Kutcher
9. My Dad Said, ‘stay Humble, And You Gotta Work Harder Than Everybody Else.’ My Mom Said, ‘always Be Yourself.’ She Always Told Me Only God Can Judge Me. – Nate Robinson
10. No Matter How Good You Are, At Some Point Your Kids Are Gonna Have To Create Their Own Independence And Think That Mom And Dad Aren’t Cool, Just To Establish Themselves. That’s What Adolescence Is About. They’re Gonna Go Through That No Matter What. – Eddie Vedder