President of the USA Donald Trump is her father but that is not the only identity of Ivanka Trump. His eldest child Ivanka works as a senior advisor in the White House.
Though her entire life is like an open book there are certain facts of her which are not quite so evident. Here we bring to you 10 of such interesting facts about Ivanka Trump.
1. She was born on October 30, 1981, in New York. She is the only daughter between President Donald Trump and his first wife i.e. Ivana Trump. Ivanka has two brothers Donald Jr. and Eric. Barron Trump and Tiffany are her half-siblings. Born and raised in Manhattan, Ivanka’s parents divorced when she was just 10.
2. Ivanka started her modeling career at the age of 15 when she modeled for a Tommy Hilfiger campaign and also appeared on the cover of Seventeen magazines. She also walked on the runway for designers Versace and Thierry Mugler. Later however she quit modeling because she felt models these days are too bitchy.
3. She has attended the same school as Jackie and John. F. Kennedy. Initially, her schooling was done at The Chaplin School where Jackie Kennedy had studied. Later Ivanka moved to Choate Rosemary Hall where the former US president had done his schooling.
4. Ivanka resumed her high-level studies at Wharton Business School and initially, she worked at a real estate firm to get some experience. Later she dropped that job and joined the family business.
5. She has many successful businesses to boast of. Having her own lines of clothing, handbags, shoes, glasses and jewelry and a lifestyle website too Ivanka is super busy. When her President became a President her brand took a hit which was unfortunate.
6. Ivanka and her husband Jared Kushner got married in 2009 and have three kids amongst them. They had met at a business lunch in 2007 and she had to change into Jew in order to marry Kushner.
7. Her Insta profile is witness to tweets showing details of her family and their supportive messages. Also, Ivanka talks about her women empowerment efforts frequently.
8. Ivanka ascertains that she has some really crazy habits. Her day starts with checking her smartphone which actually is a proven cause of stress and unhappiness. Before she hits the bed she makes sure to clear her inbox and reduce unread emails to zero.
9. It is said that Ivanka Trump and Chelsea Clinton are very close friends. Chelsea and her husband used to join Ivanka and Jared on double dates. Having a lot of similar tastes news is that both have not spoken to each other after the election results came out.
10. In 2007 when she had no idea that her father would also run for the Presidential campaign, she actually donated an amount of £ 800 to Hillary Clinton’s campaign.